Monday, 18 October 2010

Outdoormania Bolsters Customer Service Team

Outdoormania has hust brought in two of the best customer girls in the business! Linzi Brooker (32) and Victoria Keyy (25) both join Outdoormania to stengthen the customer services team. They both join from large customer services teams in top Yorkshire call centres.

"It's fair to say that our teams were a little swamped during the height of the ski season last year,"" commented Outdoormania MD Sara Longden. "We are determined it will not happen again. The dual appointment and the fact that our customer service system is much, much improved over last year will ensure this."

Both Linzi and Victoria completed skiwear training to familiarise themselves with brands and technical knowledge. They are already operational within the team.

1 comment:

  1. Order number 215654

    I have written before but have so far had no satisfaction, so trying here.

    I ordered a 3xl zip top for my son for Xmas.

    I received the top before Xmas but it was a 2xl. Your company said I had to pay a return fee and postage as well for YOUR mistake. If I had wanted a 2xx top I would have ordered it. I am hoping one of your amazing customer service girls above may prove that your company can provide such a service as your e mail team are totally ignoring my requests for help and your phone line is too expensive to use.

    ReplyDelete